Saturday, August 16, 2008

Albert Lee's 50th SURPRISED Birthday Bash at Royal China Restaurant Kota Kinabalu Malaysia 7th August 2008

It was a very successful SURPRISE BIRTHDAY BASH that me, Stephanie, Estelle, Franky, Elaine, and Emma arranged since 2007. The long planning to make this event happen was really tough as all of us were scattered throughout the world, 2 in KL, 2 in KK and 2 in Sydney. Nevertheless, those attended did really well to create the 'surprise' atmosphere.

The night was so beautifully crafted and flowed smoothly. I brought my dad and the rest of my family up and into the room, while Stephanie and the rest waited to shout out 'Surprise' with all the other guests. My dad was really shocked as you can see it in his eyes. He was smiling throughout the night.

Mark Godfrey, one of my best friend, attended the music section pretty well and his help is greatly appreciated. My dad sang a few songs as did some of his friends, the cake was Beautiful, liquors was poured through the night and after they closed the room, most of us went downstairs and continued on with 2 rooms of Karaoke booked.

Here's a slideshow of what happened that night.

Photography by Yours truly and Mark G for the shots that I was in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share